HJS Insurance, the official Startup Europe Week Co-Organizer, successfully organized another edition of the Startup Europe Week in Nicosia, with the support of our esteemed partners.
The conference was dedicated to all the entrepreneurs who are striving to improve the state of our community.
A big thank you to our speakers:
- Andreas Hadjisofocleous, SEW19 Co-Organizer, Director HJS Insurance Agents & Consultants
- George Boustras, Dean of the School of Business Administration
- Christos Nicolaides, Director IHE Innovative Business Services
- Natasa Christou, PhD, Director Fab Lab Cy, Architect, RIBA II, Founder Telalis
- Burak Berk Doluay, Co-founder CyprusInno
- Grace Ng, Cofounder, Javelin and Lean Startup Machine, Investment Partner, Lean Venture Partner
- Maria Markidou Georgiadou, Managing Director Cyprus Seeds
- Monica Ioannidou Polemitis, Director of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Centre at Deloitte and Director of ARIS A Really Inspiring Space
- Panayiotis Philimis, Founder and CEO of CyRIC & Gravity Ventures Incubator
- Pangratios Vanezis, Board Member KPMG Cyprus & Leader KPMG Enterprise & Startups
- Simona Mihai Yiannaki, PhD, Deputy Dean School of Business & Director EUC-PEAK Innovation Center
Credits to our sponsors the European University Cyprus PEAK Center and gratitude to our startup supporters Cyprus Seeds, KPMG Cyprus, Javelin, Global Shapers Nicosia.